As we all attempt to deal with the changes to our daily lives as a result of this very serious virus, we at The Paddock want all our clients, friends, employees, and suppliers to know we're thinking of them. The health and safety of all is our topmost priority, necessitating certain changes to our operations. The information below outlines these changes and the precautions we're taking to minimize the possibility of infection.
- Our showroom will remain closed until further notice
- Client visits are not permitted until further notice and all social activities have been cancelled
- The building will remain locked at all times, with access provided to authorized persons upon request by calling our main phone number
- All of our employees have been instructed to use appropriate personal protective gear and to take recommended precautions with regard to hygiene
- All commonly used surfaces are disinfected on a regular basis
- All incoming cars will be disinfected prior to any work commencing
- No employees that are absent due to illness will be allowed to return to work for a minimum of 14 days
For the time being, we remain open and working on our client's cars. In addition, we're discussing ways that we can use our facilities and expertise to ease the burden taken on by our health care workers and first responders during this situation.
Stay tuned and stay healthy.