In this challenging and critical role, you will use your metal working skills to repair and reproduce frame and panel components in the restoration of fine classic automobiles.
- Fabrication and repair of panels and other components using shears, brakes, hammer/dolly, bead rollers, English wheel, etc.
- Panel, frame, and other component welding using MIG/TIG/gas
- Minimum of 3 years working in a body shop or fabrication shop in a similar role
- Experience fabricating sheet metal panels and parts using various tools (English wheel, bead roller, metal brake, hammer/dolly, MIG/TIG/gas welding, etc.)
- Hourly rate commensurate with experience
- Health and dental benefits
- Bonus potential
Candidates must submit a resume to info@ThePaddockCars.com in order to be considered.